Is Your Website Growing?
A common misconception is that you can buy a website, have it designed, put it up on the Internet... and never think about it again, while the profits roll in.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
One reason is that Google loves fresh content. It wants to see new information beng posted on a regular basis.
But more importantly, your business is not static, and neither is your website. You have to breathe new life into your website on a regular basis to reflect the current state of your company, the new exciting projects you are working on and the freshest information you have.
Your website also has to reflect the latest changes in SEO. What are people looking for this month that they weren't last month. How can your website adapt to meet these new demands? What term haven't you optimized for that you could?
A website is not built in a day. Sure, some companies will invest $10,000, $20,000 or even $200,000 in their website up front but most small- and medium-sized businesses cannot afford that kind of outlay.
The good news is that you don't have to. With a solid online strategy you can slowly build your website over the next one, two or five years - gradually increasing your presence on the web and dominance in your niche. A good strategy will take into account your budget and goals and help you stay within the one while working toward the other.
10 Reasons Why SEO For A Year is Right For You
1. You want to receive bi-monthly updates about your web traffic and conversion rates.
2. You want to ensure that your site is optimized for the keyphrases prospects are searching for.
3. You want fresh content added to your site on a regular basis.
4. You prefer to invest a small amount each month rather than a large lump sum up front.
5. You are developing your online presence and strategy.
6. You understand that to become an expert in your niche means you provide excellent information for your clients.
7. You have an existing website that works 'okay', but you know it could do better. You just aren't sure how.
8. You aren't an SEO expert, and you don't want to be but you do want a great website.
9. You understand that your website is an ever-growing part of your business and that online marketing dollars increase your business success.
10. You want your online presence to sustainabily expand to include Places, Facebook, Twitter, a blog, or other social media interfaces.
What does A Year of SEO include?
1. An ABC Great Website Review - a $1000 value. This will provide the strategy for the year and beyond.
2. Twenty new pages of SEO Content. Optimized content will boost your Google rankings, make you a growing expert in your niche, and convert site visitors into informed and loyal customers. This could include content on your website or an off-site article, a blog, Places, Facebook or Twitter.
3. Monthly reports on site traffic and conversion.
4. Monthly tweaks to your SEO meta-data. Each month, we'll analyse your base keyphrase strategies to ensure that your website stays relevant and high in search engine rankings.
A Very Special Offer
Depending on the package you choose, you could receive over $8,000 of programming, copywriting and optimization, both on your site, and on other online outlets at a significant discount of 15 -20%.
Reserve your Year of SEO now by sending me an email.
Your new customers will be happy you did.
PS This offer is backed by my Satisfaction Guarantee.
|SEO For A Year Deposit|
|Twelve months of optimized content. Savings up to 20% over piecework prices. Our levels range from $397/mo to $697/mo. The deposit to reserve your space in our SEO program is $597.||$$597|